NEW DOUGHNUT MACHINE AUTOMATIC DONUT MACHINE KD11E
This model got inner width 14CM oil tank, which is wider than the previous version, you could make bigger donut upto 10CM now. It got digital counter, got 3 sets Stainless Steel model optional.
Mini Donut Machine is designed to produce 5-10CM donut fully automatic. You just put material into the hopper, set it up and turn it on,the machine will work itself. Automatically molding, auto termperature control, auto frying,auto turning of the donut, auto output. You’ll harvest the delicious donut for your own enjoying or sell for making money.
1. All stainless steel body, fully automatic donut machine is popular for its high efficiency and accuracy to produce donuts.
2. Digital thermostat on this donut machine makes operation very convenient and easy to supervise the process.
3. Fully Automatic,automatic molding, automatic temperature control,automatically turn the donut. Save your time and energy.
4. Using screw-type adjustable device, discharge port can be up and down arbitrarily according to the height of oil level. The hypertrophy of donut can also be adjusted by material amount.
5. Adopted precise orbit devices, import motor, which maintaining equipment vibration in the smallest value.
6. Large hopper design, Easy to operate and high efficiency.
Power Supply:110V (We also supply 220V version, but it’ll cost extra, please feel free to contact us if you’re interested in it)
Capacity of the Hopper: 7.5L
Donut size: 3-5CM, 5-7CM, 7-10CM by changing mold
Material: Food grade #304 Stainless steel
Productivity: Small donut 350pcs/h, medium donut 200pcs/h, large donut 100pcs/h
Temperature setting: Small donut 220?, medium donut 200?, large donut 180?
Oil Tank size: Inner L82*W14*D10CM
Machine Size: 103*40*65CM
Net Weight: 28KG
Packing: Wooden Box
Packing Size: 105*40*47CM
Gross Weight: 38KG
The machine requires that the current of working environment circuit is above 27Amp (3KW/110V=27A). If less than 27A, we don’t suggest you to buy this machine, because it will keep tripping the breaker.