NEW CARBURETOR VALVE FUEL PUMP PRESSURE & VACUUM TESTER GAUGE G1015
This tester will test fuel pump pressure and all vacuum operated devices.
It will also diagnose leaking valves, incorrect timing, leaky intake manifolds and clogged mufflers.
The kit comes complete with (3) brass fittings to connect into vacuum and fuel lines, 2.5 ft. tubing Adapters suitable for most vehicles.
1. Complete fuel pump and vacuum gauge tester
2. Check carburetor settings and valve adjustments
3. Test fuel pump output pressure to 10PSI
4. Read engine vacuum to 28″ HG
5. Comes with large 4″ diameter gauge and 30″ long vacuum hose
6. Adapters are suitable for most vehicles
1. Test Fuel Pump Output Pressure: 10PSI
2. Read Engine Vacuum: 28″ HG
3. Large Gauge Diameter: 4″ (10.5cm)
4. Long Vacuum Hose: 30″(77.5cm)
If the gauge doesn’t read zero, please try below steps:
1. Remove the rubber shock cover.
2. Twist and remove the clear bezel.
3. Adjust to zero with the calibration screw.
4. Showing gauge set to zero.